Friday, July 3, 2009

New IALEIA Board elected

I received the following e-mail as many analysts did from the International Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts (IALEIA) out going president, Lisa Palmieri. Thank you Lisa and your Board for all your hard work and dedication on behalf of us, the analyst. I also wish to congratulate the new President, Ritchie Martinez, and Board on their election and look forward to working with you. Here is Lisa's message:

"It has been an honor serving you as President of IALEIA for the past 5 years. I take with me some fantastic memories, and have made wonderful friendships which will last a lifetime. It has truly been inspiring meeting so many of you, and hearing about what you see as the future of analysis in law enforcement. The changes I’ve seen over the past 15+ years have been very positive, but we still have work to do. I will continue to advocate for analysts, and hope that you will all do what you can to bring professionalism, standardization and recognition to the work you do every day. I wish you all the best, and hope that we cross paths again in the future.

The new IALEIA Board takes on the mantle of this organization tomorrow, July 1st. I wish them all great success, and know that they will continue to push forward on the priorities that are so important to us. I would like to acknowledge the outgoing Board as well, the only IALEIA Board to serve a three year term. These dedicated volunteers provided a solid foundation upon which IALEIA can build to better serve all of you. I want to publicly thank them for their work and dedication to the mission of IALEIA."

Sincerely,
Lisa M. Palmieri
President, IALEIA

0 comments:

Followers

Search This Blog

Who am I?

I am a law enforcement professional with over 35 years experience in both sworn and civilian positions. I have service in 3 different countries in both the northern and southern hemispheres.

My principal areas of expertise are: (1) Intelligence, (2) Training and Development, (3) Knowledge Management, and (4) Administration/Supervision.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP