Monday, March 1, 2010

Man caught robbing same bank twice in 24 hours

A German robber held up the same bank in Hamburg twice within 24 hours just a week after being released from jail -- for the same crime. A police spokesperson said on Friday the 50-year-old man went into a savings bank in the centre of the northern port city and flashed a pistol, saying: "I was here yesterday, and I want money again today!" The repeat offender made off with €450 ($600) but with the help of video surveillance cameras, police were able to detain him three hours later. They said he had been in jail for robbing banks in Hamburg in 2002 and 2004. Look we all know about recidivism, repeat offenders and lightning striking in the same place, but this is ridiculous! I guess analysts looking at such crimes just have to get out the old mug shots and look at the bad boys who did it before.

0 comments:

Followers

Search This Blog

Who am I?

I am a law enforcement professional with over 35 years experience in both sworn and civilian positions. I have service in 3 different countries in both the northern and southern hemispheres.

My principal areas of expertise are: (1) Intelligence, (2) Training and Development, (3) Knowledge Management, and (4) Administration/Supervision.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP