Monday, August 30, 2010

Blood Secrets: Chronicles of a Crime Scene Reconstructionist

I haven't had the chance to read it yet, as my waking hours never seem to provide enough time to turn good pages, but retired law enforcement analyst Rod Englert looks to have a winner on his hands with Blood Secrets. Part of the Multnomah County (Orgeon) Sheriff's Office special cold case team he now devotes himself full time "to blood pattern analysis and crime scene reconstruction". For a well-written and informative book review see Peggy Mullen's piece in The Oregonian.

0 comments:

Followers

Search This Blog

Who am I?

I am a law enforcement professional with over 35 years experience in both sworn and civilian positions. I have service in 3 different countries in both the northern and southern hemispheres.

My principal areas of expertise are: (1) Intelligence, (2) Training and Development, (3) Knowledge Management, and (4) Administration/Supervision.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP